Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tobuscus Love Song - Fan Video

Hilarious and Awesome song Awkwardtunity
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhAFQCPhGU&feature=player_embedded
Full Screen: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=bYhAFQCPhGU&vq=medium
See More  for  Lyrics
Lyrics:

Hey Toby! I know you're ADD, but please don't get distracted.
You don't know me, so don't go racking your brain,
we've not once interacted :(
--well I was just wondering if you'd like to play video games together?
I'll always let you win and I'll never say that I'm better XD
what do you say?

I'm not crazy! I know its weird to be singing a song to a stranger.
Can you blame me? you had to be so darn cute,
I mean, look at those sideburns!
Well I'm a nerd and you're a nerd and we could rule comicon together.
We'll speed through the crowd on our Heelys
and bless all of their faces forever.
What do you say?

My friends try to set me up with other guys,
but they all seem to bore me.
And as they go on about sports I keep thinking GOOD LORD
why can't you be like Toby??
everyone thinks that I've gone insane,
but I can't stop typing you're youtube name.
We'll never meet cuz you live in L.A.
and I'm just another fan with a blessed face.

yeah, well, what if he's gay????
what?!?!?!?
yeah, dogs don't usually have men--NOO!!!
What?!? what are you saying?? could you repeat that??
...Guys don't usually have dogs like that...
what? you guys just need to shuttup.

what do you say, dude?
ba da da da da (and so on)
Whadd' you say?


No comments:

Post a Comment